-
November 24th, 2004, 12:30 PM
#1971
Senior Hostboard Member
It must be out for PC too
-
November 24th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#1972
Inactive Member
iRO ofcourse, Halo2 sparingly, and even some UT2K4 with my friend at his work in my college, i suck lol
forgot how to play T_T
-
November 24th, 2004, 11:17 PM
#1973
Inactive Member
Halo 2 has disappointed me, greatly.
I was playing and Reverted to Save. In which it would start me at my last checkpoint, while on the last part of the Station on Legendary. (as normal) Then I kept on getting killed and kept doing it so it eventually restarted me at the checkpoint before my last one. So in conclusion, as I stand right now Halo > Halo 2. Maybe the LAN this Saturday will redeem it.
-
November 25th, 2004, 02:31 AM
#1974
Inactive Member
Minor Spoilers!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
hey i had that glitch too! i was playing heroic and i would end up before where it saved to an earlier checkpoint, it was ghey >.>
(btw had fun reading all the stuff you know about Halo)
and yes the pistol is the kickassenest gun in Halo1, so much that they removed the scope to take away its l337 snipage ability, but now its a kickass closerange weapon in dual-mode IMO i take out other players in a flash XD
my opinion on the flood is that they shouldnt have comeback, maybe they play another large role, but i dont think they should have played such a large role in Halo2 as they did
and the shotgun is my fave to mow down the flood, problem is ammo so my next antiflood weapon would be sword for Halo2 or Pistol/Rockets for Halo1
but any weapon other than the shotgun makes killing flood boring and frustrating
Down with the Prophet betrayers!!! XD
-
November 25th, 2004, 02:46 AM
#1975
Inactive Member
Well they could have solved this by making the "kill the Heretic level" shorter, but just as cool. They could have also made you treck to the Library shorter, and had room for the ending.
Dual Pistols is good, but I hardly ever use them. I usually dual SMG and a Plasma Pistol, it worked great for me today. That or double Needlers.
-
November 25th, 2004, 11:27 AM
#1976
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT N - The only way Halo 2 can live up to the original is through online play. If you dont have that, then your bound to be disappointed in some way or another. Im still undecided which is better though.
-
November 25th, 2004, 03:46 PM
#1977
Inactive Member
Well both have online play, just Halo feels like it has less bugs. Plus when you reload the sniper rifle on Halo 2 he doesn't even cock the thing. I hate that.
-
November 25th, 2004, 03:56 PM
#1978
Senior Hostboard Member
I'm playing Sacred with a drow elf. ^_^ And here's a screenshot from battlefront. http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/hel...mok/Gr_n_t.JPG
<font color="#345E81"><font size="1">[ November 25, 2004 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font></font>
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 25, 2004 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>
-
November 25th, 2004, 04:20 PM
#1979
Senior Hostboard Member
I hope it'll come out to pc soon. I've started agsin nfsu2
-
November 26th, 2004, 12:58 AM
#1980
Inactive Member
Battlefront is a good game. I got bored with it after awhile, though.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks